Get Email Updates
Volunteer with us!
NARAL Pro-Choice Virginia relies on our extensive network of grassroots activists and volunteers to take action by educating their community, lobbying policymakers, and electing pro-choice candidates to fight for reproductive rights and expand health care access for Virginians.
Elect pro-choice candidates: reached over 45,000 voters through an extensive grassroots organizing campaign.Educate the community: recruited 5,300 new members at local community events, including farmers markets and festivals.Lobby for pro-choice policy: testified at numerous hearings and contacted multiple legislators, powering our 70 member strong Legislative Rapid Response Team.Remove shame & stigma: shared stories of reproductive healthcare with our community, through friends, family, and Letters to the editor.Be visible: represented the 7 in 10 pro-choice Virginians at rallies, events, and protests throughout the state.
- Sign up for our Choice Action Network emails and our VA Choice Texts network.
- Stay up to date on our work by following us on Facebook or Twitter, or reading our blog.
- Sign up to volunteer or contact us at email@example.com to host a volunteer training on your campus, or in your community.
- Join our Legislative Rapid Response Team for breaking choice related news from the Virginia General Assembly and actions you can take to help.
- Share your story with us.
- Write a letter to the editor about a reproductive health issue impacting Virginians.
- Help us continue our work by donating to NARAL Pro-Choice Virginia.